IU + College Forms

University Graduate School forms

For all of the forms listed below, student should go into https://one.iu.edu/, select the tab “My Groups”, University Graduate School, and click on the appropriate form. Paper forms will no longer be accepted by the University Graduate School.

  • Application for M.A. Degree—must be applied for as soon as requirements are met.
  • Nomination to Candidacy for the Ph.D. Degree
  • Nomination of Research Committee for the Ph.D. Degree—must be approved at least six months prior to the defense.
  • Request for Change of Research Committee
  • Defense Announcement—must be approved 30 days in advance of defense.
  • Application to participate in Ph.D. commencement—check deadline.