The graduate application process for our Food Studies M.A. program requires the following:
- Completion of the IU Graduate School Application form (select Food Studies M.A. after you create your account)
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement of goals for applying to the Food Studies program
- A curriculum vitae or resume
- One copy of the official transcripts of all previous college and university work
- For applicants whose native language is not English, proof of English proficiency is required (TOEFL)
NOTE: The GRE is not required.